The Strings Around The World faculty are world-class music educators and performers, and the heart of the Strings Around The World family. They are chosen through a rigorous process to ensure that every student has the best possible experience. Our teachers are:
- Experienced, effective and organized educators.
- Patient, compassionate, encouraging and engaging people.
- Formally trained in pedagogical disciplines such as the Suzuki Method, Orff or Dalcroze.
- Registered members of the Suzuki Association of the Americas.
- University grads who hold graduate degrees in Music.
- Engaged in ongoing professional development.
- Responsible adults whose references have been verified and who have passed yearly criminal record checks. Your safety is our first concern.
We have what you are looking for! Our teachers are trained to help each student reach his or her goals through the following methods:
- Suzuki Method
- Royal Conservatory of Music Exams
- Carnegie Hall Achievement Program
- Conservatory Canada Recitals and Exams
- Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM) Exams
Interested in joining the team?
We're always on the lookout for exceptional new teachers to join our team. Think you might be interested after reading the requirements above? Send the following to email@example.com to get started:
- Covering letter indicating your reasons for applying
- A full resume outlining your teaching and performing experience
- Proof of completing formal pedagogical training (Suzuki, Orff, Kodaly or similar)
- A short video demonstrating your teaching style